Master Practitioner Accreditation Programme
Welcome to my MASTER PRACTITIONER Accreditation Programme.
This is an advanced skills coaching course packed full of so much information that it will blow your mind!
This course will enable you expand your “coaching lane” and deepen your skill set to create positive transformations with your clients. You will also master how to confidently coach clients who are divorcing "difficult" partners and who need help and support recovering from toxic relationships.
This training is accredited by me Sara Davison, The CPD Standards Office, AND ALSO The Dash Charity so it meets the high standards of a registered UK domestic abuse charity.
Becoming a Master Practitioner means:
- Advancing your coaching tool kit and skills significantly
- Enabling you to deliver positive life changing results for clients in challenging situations
- Giving you the ability to have greater impact with each client
- Adding an instant extra revenue stream to your coaching business
- Attracting a brand new niche of clients
- Expanding your coaching "lane" so you can go deeper with existing clients
- Giving you the ability to make a difference to a global pandemic issue
- Becoming a member of my elite Master Practitioner Mastermind Group
You will learn how to coach clients about:
- The different types of abuse
- How people get into toxic relationships and why they stay
- The impact of abuse
- How to get out of a toxic relationship safely
- How to divorce a difficult partner
- How to negotiate a financial settlement with a difficult ex
- Kids and 'co-parenting' with a difficult person
- Rebuilding and rediscovering their identity after a toxic relationship
- Recovering from trauma
- Creating a brighter future that they are fully embracing
You will master advanced coaching skills including:
- Supporting clients through difficult emotions
- How to work on an energetic level with clients
- The power of your words to enhance positive transformations
- Understanding the impact of your body language as a Coach
- Self-care routines to keep you strong and centered
- Growing your personal network of trauma recovery specialists
This Master Practitioner Training includes:
- Access to an extensive VIDEO TRAINING LIBRARY of techniques, strategies and tools
- 5 LIVE Breakout Sessions with Sara on Zoom Meetings to get all your questions answered
- Empowering Resources Section Video Interviews with Leading Global Experts on abuse, toxic relationships and trauma recovery. Guests include The Domestic Abuse Commissioner, survivors of abuse, trauma recovery specialists, holistic therapists and so many more
- 150 Page Workbook including Case Studies
- Access to attend The Freedom Programme run by The Dash Charity as a Support Coach for 10 sessions
- Buddy Coaching Sessions to practice the tools you are learning
- Access to coaching clients to hone your coaching skills
PLUS EARLY BIRD OFFER:
- Master Practitioner Monthly Mastermind Access for 3 months FREE
- You will also receive:
- Break-Up & Divorce Coach Master Practitioner Accreditation certificate from Sara Davison, CPD Standards Office and The Dash Charity*
- Sara Davison Break-Up & Divorce Master Practitioner Coach Accreditation logo*
*You must complete all the coursework to a high standard as agreed by Sara Davison to receive the certification and be approved to use the Sara Davison Accredited Divorce Coach logo. Logo use is renewable annually for a fee after the first year.
DATES FOR THE BREAKOUT SESSIONS:
- Breakout session 1, Tuesday 25 April from 7-8pm BST
- Breakout session 2, Tuesday 9 May from 7-8pm BST.
- Breakout session 3, Wednesday 24 May from 7-8pm BST.
- Breakout session 4, Tuesday 6 June from 7-8pm BST.
- Breakout session 5, Tuesday 20 June from 7-8pm BST.
(All breakout sessions will be recorded and you will have access to the recordings).
I'm super excited to train you on this programme. It is cutting edge content and includes access to the CURRENT movers and shakers in this field.
CLICK NOW to join me and take your coaching to the next level!
The Master Practitioner Course has been a journey of self-discovery. The way the course is structured really helps you to dive deep into your own issues and get your own house in order before building the skill set required to be able to help others.
It’s delivered in a concise and manageable way with weekly exercises to help you really get to grips with the course content.
I love the weekly ‘Buddy Sessions’ which have been great and they have really helped me to build stronger relationships with my fellow coaches.
The Empowering Resource Section has opened a whole host of additional information for me to explore too an really helped to further my own self development.
A great course, glad I decided to take the plunge and do it.
I am just loving it! It is brilliantly put together as you are slowly immersed into it over the first few sessions.
Now, having just completed Week 5 I am truly living and breathing this course. Once again, thank you so much Sara I am really learning so much, benefiting myself as a person and know that this course will add huge value to what I can do as a blow the doors off Coach!
After completing the Practitioner course I was left with a thirst to learn more, to help others, and really understand the deeper aspects of domestic violence and control. The Master Practitioner Course, working alongside the DASH charity, has given me a greater depth of knowledge and an invaluable amount of training with domestic abuse survivors. Helping people going through it all in real time has developed me as a coach to really be able to provide an all round outstanding level of coaching support to anyone going through break up and divorce.
I really couldn’t rate this course highly enough.
Thank you Sara for enabling us to help so many people with our skills and knowledge, which we would never have without the benefit of your amazing Master Practitioner course.
I just wanted to share with you how much I have valued and enjoyed undertaking the Master Practitioners course. I have learnt a huge amount about domestic abuse and the many different ways that perpetrators inflict this on others. The observation of the Freedom program was also a hugely insightful and valuable experience.
My coaching has improved and I been able to apply so much of what I’ve learnt within my sessions with clients (and to process my own past experiences which is also so helpful in moving forward). I have a far greater awareness of the often subtle ways abuse can be inflicted so I can spot signs and support my clients much more effectively with a deeper understanding. The support of others also training to becoming Master Practitioners is great and a real community has developed.
The course in terms of learning, Sara’s direct input and the impact on my work has been worth every penny - I recommend the course 100%.
The Master Practitioner course has given me a greater depth and knowledge of domestic abuse that has rewarded me with valuable new coaching skills.I have gained the experience to recognise the warning signs and the ability to provide extra support to my clients.
I attended the Dash charity sessions in person and it was so valuable and insightful seeing how the Freedom programme is managed. It was an invaluable experience to see how they skillfully and carefully lead people to their own clarity.
The added bonus of the closeness of the MP community, as we shared experiences, has given us a long lasting bond.
With Sara's guidance I have gained more confidence as a coach. Taking this course makes you realise how important our work is and indeed how we can help others, this really confirmed why I wanted to become a coach in the first instance.